Firearms & Sporting Goods
We make buying a firearm easy, safe, secure, and affordable.
We take firearms safety very seriously and refer to the National Rifle Association for inquiries related to sensible gun safety. We are experts in maintaining complete agreement with local, state, and federal regulations in the sales and transfer of firearms.
Our easy Six-Step process ensures that your next firearm is available to you at a price you can afford.
- Search the internet and local gun stores to find the type of firearms you would like to purchase. Know what you want... detail, detail, detail. You will need to determine, Manufacturer's Name, Model Names, Model Numbers, and all other specifics, including, barrel length, size, sights, color, and caliber etc.
- Submit this information through our Pricing and Availability Request Form. Please see the "Contact Us" page of this web site.
- You will then receive a price quote via Email. If you like our price and decided to purchase the firearm from Lynn's we will ensure that your purchase will be an efficient, legal, and pleasant experience.
- Schedule an appointment with Lynn's Sporting Goods for a face-to-face appointment. At this time we will complete the State of CT and Federal forms required.
- Pistol permit holders and Eligibility Certificate holders will be run through the NICS instant check system. Upon approval your transaction will be completed.
- We know the paperwork is extreme, and we certainly appreciate you working with us so that your transaction goes as quickly and smoothly as possible. However the paperwork is necessary to assure that your purchase is in full accordance with Federal ATF and Connecticut state laws.
Legal Requirements for purchasing a Firearm
Long Gun: You must be over the age of 18 to purchase of a long gun; (i.e., rifle or shotgun).
Handgun: You must be over the age of 21 to purchase of a handgun; (i.e., pistol or revolver).
Purchases made with a personal check will be refunded pending bank clearance of your check. Charge card, Bank Check and ATM cards refunds are processed on-line.
We only accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Postal Money Orders, Certified Bank Checks and Personal Checks.
Note: Personal checks are only accepted as payment in full prior to my ordering from a distributor.
State of Connecticut Sales tax will be charged for all retail merchandise.